Hamburger, Hotdog, Vegetable Soup. Wash all the vegetables and slice and chop them. Melt the butter in a pot. When the onions are translucent add the beef broth.
Hamburger, Hotdog, Vegetable Soup Low-carb soup. Filé is dried and ground sassafras leaves used to flavor and thicken gumbo and soups. In the method of cooking I add the cabbage in near the end. You can have Hamburger, Hotdog, Vegetable Soup using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hamburger, Hotdog, Vegetable Soup
- It’s 18 ounces of beef hotdogs.
- Prepare 2/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped celery.
- You need 1 cup of sliced okra.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- It’s 6 leaves of bay leaf.
- You need 1 cup of sweet/English peas.
- It’s 1 quart of beef broth.
- Prepare 2 of large yellow Crook-necked squash.
- You need 12 ounces of cauliflower.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of filé.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of thyme.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of rosemary.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
- You need To taste of shredded Parmesan cheese.
This is because I like the cabbage to still have crunch to it. Brown hamburger, then drain the grease.. pepper. This hamburger and vegetable soup recipe comes together in just one pot. Paired with a grilled cheese sandwich, this hearty vegetable soup will be a dinner winner.
Hamburger, Hotdog, Vegetable Soup instructions
- Wash all the vegetables and slice and chop them. Slice the hotdogs..
- Melt the butter in a pot. Add the onions and celery. When the onions are translucent add the beef broth. Submerge the hamburger below the liquids..
- When the broth boils add all the rest of the ingredients..
- The cauliflower, spices, and hotdogs. I left 5 hotdogs whole and chopped 4..
- Simmer/boil till all the vegetables are done..
- Serve with Parmesan cheese on top I hope you enjoy!!.
In a large stock pot, combine broth, water, onion soup mix, tomato sauce, celery, onion, frozen vegetables and macaroni. Bring to a boil and then simmer until macaroni is done. Fry meat with macaroni until meat is well browned. In a large saucepan, brown beef; drain. You can also add a cup or two of water if you want your soup to be more soupy (and less stewy), or you can add it toward the end of the cooking time once you assess the consistency.