Inside-out Cheeseburgers. Reviews for: Photos of Inside-Out Cheeseburgers. Have been doing this for years. Anything you ever thought of putting on a burger I put inside..
They are easy and fun to eat! Why put the cheese on top of the burger when half of it just melts off? Instead, form the burger around the cheese so you can char the meat and. You can have Inside-out Cheeseburgers using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Inside-out Cheeseburgers
- Prepare 1/4 c of shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 c of shredded Gruyere cheese.
- It’s 1 lb of 90% lean ground beef.
- You need 1 T of Worcester sauce.
- It’s 1-1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
Bush's ® Inside-Out Cheeseburgers Steven Raichlen, host of public television's "Steven Raichlen's Project Smoke," created this recipe for BUSH'S ® BBQ Bootcamp™ and shared great tricks like mixing cheese, bacon, and scallions into the beef patties for a burst of flavor. Steven Raichlen's Inside-Out Cheeseburgers is a new take on an American icon. The salty tang of blue cheese makes a terrific counterpoint to ground beef. Our Inside-Out Cheeseburger recipe makes four servings.
Inside-out Cheeseburgers instructions
- In small bowl, mix cheeses together..
- Mix beef and seasonings. Shape into 8 thin 4" patties..
- Mound 2 T of cheese mixture on four of the patties. Cover each with remaining four patties, crimp and seal edges..
- Grill burgers on medium-high heat, about 4 min. on each side..
Put all the great burger toppings on the inside with this Inside-Out Bacon Cheeseburger. Our Inside-Out Cheeseburger recipe makes four servings. Made these for lunch – delicious! I just love love the taste of melted cheese in a hamburger! Inside-Out Cheeseburgers with Made-From-Scratch Ketchup Recipe Notes.