Instant Pot Drunken Chicken/hamburger Chili. Instant Pot Drunken Chicken/hamburger Chili step by step. Remove chicken and shred as long as chicken is cooked through (if not cook until chicken is cooked). Mix all together including cheddar cheese and serve..
Instant Pot or the Ninja Foodi. Or if you prefer, you can cook cornish hens which are smaller. Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®) and select Saute function. You can have Instant Pot Drunken Chicken/hamburger Chili using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Drunken Chicken/hamburger Chili
- It’s 4 of chicken breasts/1 lb hamburger.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 15 oz of can of corn.
- It’s 15 oz of black beans.
- It’s 10 oz of tomatoes and green chilies.
- It’s 2 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 1 lb of cooked and chopped bacon.
- Prepare 1 oz of Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning and Salad Dressing.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
You're set for your next Chili Cook-off with this Instant Pot Beer Chili. It's so easy to make and packed with beans, ground beef, and corn. Beer brings the perfect zing to round out this comforting, hearty dinner! It's so funny to be thinking about chili when the weather here is…so UNchilly.
Instant Pot Drunken Chicken/hamburger Chili instructions
- Fry bacon then chop.
- Combine all ingredients but cheddar cheese in Instant Pot and set it on high for 15 minutes.
- Remove chicken and shred as long as chicken is cooked through (if not cook until chicken is cooked).
- Mix all together including cheddar cheese and serve.
You can get all the cheesy, crispy goodness of oven-baked lasagna in less time with your Instant Pot. Easy Instant Pot Beef Chili Recipe. There's always an occasion to enjoy a big bowl of beef chili. It's so convenient to add all the ingredients in the Instant Pot and walk away. Within a few few minutes, you have a fabulous pot of chili to feed a crowd for parties.