LuBella's Pizza Dough Italian Bread From Scratch. Add flour if needed, form dough into a ball and roll and seal bottom to a point. This pizza dough is the best Italian pizza dough you will ever make. If you're not sure how to work with yeast or you're nervous about making your own pizza dough, I can assure you, you've got this handled.
There are a lot of variations in pizza dough, though, so the flavor of your bread when using pizza dough to make a loaf of bread. There's something deeply satisfying about making homemade pizza from scratch. right down to the dough. Not in the mood to make dough from scratch? You can have LuBella's Pizza Dough Italian Bread From Scratch using 1 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of LuBella's Pizza Dough Italian Bread From Scratch
- Prepare 1 large of dough.
This is a super easy version of the traditional Neapolitan homemade pizza dough recipe, and believe me, it is absolutely incredible. All you need is flour, water, yeast, and salt, which can be used in different quantities and forms, depending on how thin or thick you want your pizza to be. Our authentic Italian pizza dough recipe will give you a crispy base perfectly suitable to be covered with fresh tomato, mozzarella cheese, and fresh basil. This Homemade Traditional Italian Pizza Dough Recipe, is the only Pizza Recipe you will ever need.
LuBella's Pizza Dough Italian Bread From Scratch instructions
- Cut dough into 3 quarter pieces.
- Press dough out just enough to flatten slightly.
- With both hands fold both left & right corners in to seal edges.
- With both hands begin to roll dough backwards to form a tube like shape.
- Begin to stretch roll your dough outward long ways.
- As rolling sprinkle sesame seeds to attach to top of dough.
- When dough is the size length you prefer take a knife and make 3 cuts to allow it to spread as it rises.
- In a tray place a baking sheet paper and lay out the 3 loaves of bread cover with plastic wrap place in warm dry area and let rise until dough has doubled in size.
- Bake at 500 turn when golden brown to bake your bread evenly when bread is done let cool then serve..
Make it by hand or in your stand up mixer. This Pizza Dough can be made the same day or left to rise overnight in the fridge. Make a typical Pizza Margherita or a popular Pizza. Remove the dough from your stand mixer and roll on a lightly floured surface until it resembles a loaf of Italian bread. Place on a large greased cookie sheet and set somewhere warm.