Pizza Dough super easy!. Add enough of the remaining flour to make a soft dough. Roll dough to fit the pan(s). Top with your favorite sauce and toppings.
Once you've gotten your pizza dough to come together, take a little bit of olive oil and grease the inside of a clean bowl. Place the dough ball in and cover with a damp towel. Place on the counter near your oven in a place that gets warm but not hot. You can cook Pizza Dough super easy! using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza Dough super easy!
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 1/4 of dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 cup of warm water.
- Prepare of Extra Virgin Olive oil.
Make your own super easy pizza dough from scratch in just minutes. Freezer friendly, this dough crisps nicely and is so versatile! Follow our step-by-step, photo illustrated recipe to make this super easy pizza dough. It only takes a few minutes to mix up the dough and after a short rest, you can add your favorite toppings and enjoy your own delicious homemade pizza.
Pizza Dough super easy! step by step
- In a large bowl mix flour salt sugar and yeast. Add water mix gently shaping a ball. Drizzle extra virgin olive oil into the bottom of the bowl, place the dough and cover with plastic wrap. Let the bowl stand in a warm place for 30 minutes until it doubles in size..
- Grease the dough ball and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Ready to use. Can be saved for later. Fridge or freeze..
Let stand until bubbles form on surface. This pizza crust without yeast is not just a sad substitute for the real deal made with yeast. It's truly great, yet takes a fraction of the time and effort. In a medium bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water. Nothing is as good as a yeast crust pizza, but this was a delicious alternative.