Pizza Puto. Prepare individual cupcake or muffins pans or puto molds and line with cupcake liners. Add a small amount of pizza sauce, ham, cheese, pineapple and bell pepper. Place a cheesecloth in the steamer lid to avoid water drips.
Then fill each molder cup of puto mixture. Put the pizza topping with pizza sauce, pineapple bits, ham and cheese. Place them in the steamer properly. You can cook Pizza Puto using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza Puto
- You need of flour.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- You need of egg.
- It’s of evaporated milk.
- It’s of water.
- You need of melted butter.
- You need of vanilla.
- It’s of small slices of cheese.
- Prepare of small slices of ham.
- Prepare of small slices of hotdog.
Let them cool down then remove the cooked pizza; puto from the molder cups. Serve and enjoy your pizza puto! Prepare and set up your steamer. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, sift the flour, sugar and baking powder together and whisk until combined.
Pizza Puto instructions
- Sift flour..
- Mix all dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, sugar)..
- Mix all wet ingredients (egg, milk, water, butter, vanila).
- Combine wet and dry ingredients. Mix well..
- Grease moulds with oil..
- Pour batter til 3/4 full..
- Top with cheese, ham and hotdog..
- Steam in already boiling water for 15 minutes..
- Remove from heat..
- Allow to cool before removing from mold..
- Remove from mold and enjoy!.
Puto is a steamed Filipino mini rice cake made out of rice flour (galapong). It is often eaten for breakfast, served with coffee or hot chocolate. Some people also like to grate coconut over it or to eat it with dinugan, a pork blood stew. You can turn off the oven by this time. Leche Puto or Puto Flan is a combination of Leche Flan and Puto.