Ramen Burger. Instant ramen becomes a nearly-instant burger bun in this fun, and tasty, spin on a traditional hamburger seasoned with soy sauce and sesame oil. Drizzle with Sriracha, if desired, then top with remaining ramen buns. Making a ramen burger is easy, and the unusual noodle-y bun is sure to confuse and delight your taste buds; and your friends!
When he debuted the burger this year at a food. Season burger patties with granulated garlic. Place strips of turkey bacon on griddle. You can have Ramen Burger using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ramen Burger
- Prepare 3 packages of soba teriyaki noodles.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of goulash cream.
- Prepare 1 of paprika.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 700 grams of minced beef.
Flip Ramen patties when golden brown. When the hamburger patties are almost done glaze each one with the sauce. Once everything is cooked, place a hamburger patty, some turkey bacon, and shredded lettuce in between the two Ramen buns. First time I tried it and it was delicious actually!
Ramen Burger step by step
- Preheat the oven to 190C.
- Cook the noodles and keep aside..
- Combine the minced beef with the seasonings, (the only reason I didnt write how much you put in is because everyone has their own likings)..
- Flatten out the patties to a circle, use a cup to make a hole in the middle of the patties..
- Cook patties on one side until brown, when you cook the other side add an egg into the hole and put a lid on..
- When the top of the egg looks white (not fully cooked), put it on a tray and into the oven for 8 minutes..
- In another pan, pour some oil and drop the noodles in and shape it into a circle just as big or bigger than the size of your patty. Cook on both sides..
- Arrange the noodle bun, then the patty, then the bun..
A lot of people said it was bad but I kinda like it! Location: it is located in Smorgasburg, so it is crowded! But be patient and you will have ramen burger! Just order and eat in the park! Service: they are fast cause they made burgers ahead of time!