Rustig pizza dough. The super crispy crust and the flavorful toppings of Rustic Italian Pizza Dough Recipe make it a great delight for all the pizza lovers! What makes this pizza a true delight is its crunchy yet chewy texture! Topped with luscious slices of heirloom tomatoes and mozzarella, you simply can't resist it!.
How To Make The Best Basic Pizza Dough Step By Step. Making the dough is very simple and the more you do it the more natural it becomes. Your Crust, Your Pizza, GET CREATIVE! You can cook Rustig pizza dough using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rustig pizza dough
- You need 500 gm of flour.
- You need 150 ml of water.
- You need 100 ml of olive oil (extra virgin).
- It’s 25 gm of dried yeast.
- It’s 100 gm of sugar.
- It’s 2 pinch of salt.
Pizza has a way of putting smiles on people's faces. So whatever toppings are tops at your house – triple pepperoni or vegan veggie, red sauce or white pizza, pesto, pancetta, or everything in between – Rustic Crust is always ready and waiting to help bring your creative pizza crust ideas to life! This Rustic Italian Pizza dough can be made ahead and frozen. I've had a bit of success freezing it after I've already let the dough rise.
Rustig pizza dough instructions
- Heat up the oven 270° in the meanwhile Mixed all the ingredients in a big bowl..
- Use hand to massage it until the dough didn't stick on the hand..
- After 1.5 hours, it will rise up double size. Roll it into 6 small balls. Let it rest again on the tray with open cover for at least 30min. (creating the crispy rustig side on the dough).
- After 30min, the balls rised again and it's the time to make it into pizza shape by hand (not roller)..
- Take up the round dough. Use the finger to hold on the side corner on the dough and turn it around little by little by finger until get the ring on the outside circle. Then put in table, flat it by pushing the middle to outer side then will get the flatter on the middle and a rough circle around the dough..
- Cover up with cloth and let it rest for 1.5 hours in room tempreture..
- Lastly place the dough on the baking tray or pizza stone, Then is ready to add in whatever you like..
- Move the raw pizza into the oven bake in 270° in 4min to 5min. Then is ready to served..
- Tips : The sauce must not too loose or too much to get the best result on the middle part of the pizza dough..
HOWEVER, it's BEST to mix the dough and form into six dough balls, rub each ball with olive oil, wrap in plastic wrap and pop those balls into a freezer bag (unrisen). Add flour to a large mixing bowl. Add yeast, sugar, salt, olive oil and water and stir until combined. Ok so let's talk about the differences between this instant pizza dough and regular traditional dough. Because this pizza dough has no yeast or no rising time it's not as light and airy as leavened pizza dough is (don't think this means it's a dense dough because it's absolutely not it's light and crispy).