Spicy Turnip Hamburger Scramble. See great recipes for Spicy Juicy Lucy Hamburger too!. See great recipes for Red Lentil Turnip Curry (Rice Cooker Version) too! Hot/mild rice with eggs and sausage : ) Kelli May.
Pepper Oven-Fried Chicken Faux Rice with Chicken Gravy Spanish "Rice" and Hamburger * Spiced Minced Beef (Keema) * Spicy Pepper Beef Skillet Dinner * Spinach Beef Bake * Spinach Lasagna * Stuffed Zucchini Bake * Taco Bake * Taco Scrambled Eggs * Taco Skillet; Taco Stuffed Peppers * Thai Beef Skillet; Thai-Style Beef Curry Skillet Dinner; Tomato-Mushroom Cheeseburger Skillet * Unstuffed Cabbage * If you've got ground beef on hand, then a delicious meal is never out of reach. From classics like burgers and meatloaf to family-friendly favorites like pasta Bolognese and shepherd's pie. Sampler near me Corned Beef And Cabbage near me Donuts near me Fruit Tart near me Eggplant. You can cook Spicy Turnip Hamburger Scramble using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Turnip Hamburger Scramble
- You need of ——-Hamburger————.
- Prepare 1-1/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/3 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need of —–Vegetables———-.
- You need 8 cups of diced turnip roots.
- It’s 1/2 of large onion diced.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/3 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1 teaspoon of whole leaf oregano.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
- Prepare to taste of Sriracha.
Turnips taste a bit like a cross between a radish and a potato. When cooked, the spicy flavor mellows and a gentle sweetness comes out. Smaller turnips tend to be less spicy than larger ones and have milder flavor overall. If possible, buy turnips with the greens still attached and scramble the greens in, too.
Spicy Turnip Hamburger Scramble step by step
- Heat a deep pan..
- Dice the turnip roots and onions. Add the salt, pepper, and garlic..
- Add to the pan.
- Sauté for 5 minutes and add the broth. Cover..
- Simmer 20 minutes. Then add the ground sirloin stir in well. Add oregano and parsley..
- Cover and simmer till the turnip is tender.
- Add to a plate..
- Add Sriracha and serve I hope you enjoy!.
Ekuri spicy scrambled eggs is the best recipe for foodies. If it is the favorite recipe of your favorite restaurants then you can also make ekuri spicy scrambled eggs at your home. The ingredients or substance mixture for ekuri spicy scrambled eggs recipe that are useful to cook such type of recipes are: I ate one while it was still hot and I let the other cool down for the purposes of mashing it later and mixing it with ground beef to make a burger (just to find out how it would taste). Wash and pare daikon to reveal white interior (pare like carrots). Cut off dry ends, and cut into bite-sized pieces.