Ultimate Coleslaw, burgers. Place coleslaw in a large bowl. Pour mayonnaise mixture over coleslaw, tossing well to coat coleslaw. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
I will check out more of your recipes and I am off to make hubby a yummy dinner! The Famous Pool Room Coleslaw Burgers. In the little southern town of Fayetteville, Tennessee, people come from all around to have these burgers. You can cook Ultimate Coleslaw, burgers using 26 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ultimate Coleslaw, burgers
- Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ burgers◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- It’s 2 pounds of ground sirloin, or your favorite ground meat.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of finely chopped onion.
- Prepare as needed of nonstick spray.
- Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ coleslaw◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- You need 1 pound of finely chopped cabbage.
- It’s 1 of medium zucchini.
- It’s 1 of medium carrot.
- You need of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ dressing◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- You need 1-1/2 cups of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare to taste of celery salt.
- Prepare to taste of freshly ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of honey.
- It’s of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆condiments I used◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- It’s of dill pickle chips.
- Prepare of mustard, yellow prepared.
- You need of HP Sauce.
- You need 1 of large head of iceberg lettuce, whole leaf of lettuce substitute for buns.
- Prepare 3 of medium tomatoes sliced.
People who have grown up in the area but have moved away make special trips to get them. There are two different pool rooms on the square (Bill's Pool Room and Honey's). Backyard barbecue and summer potlucks wouldn't be the same without a classic coleslaw salad on the table. It's the perfect side car to grilled chicken, grilled salmon, my very favorite garlic burgers, and is a necessity when it comes to pulled pork sandwiches.
Ultimate Coleslaw, burgers instructions
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Heat an oven safe pan with nonstick stirfry the finely chopped onion..
- Spread them out evenly to let cool to the touch..
- Mix the sirloin, garlic, salt, pepper, and onions. You have options here make big patties for burgers or little patties for sliders they cook the same..
- Form the patties and put into pan you stir fried the onions. Bake till done..
- It took about 40 minutes to bake in oven.
- Grate the carrots and the zucchini finely..
- Get ingredients for dressing started.
- Mix the ingredients for the dressing set aside..
- Toss the zucchini, carrot and cabbage together..
- Add dressing, and honey then incorporate into the cabbage, carrots and zucchini..
- Take the lettuce and wrap around the patties with your desired condiments..
- Serve the coleslaw in the wrap with burgers or on the side. Hope you enjoy!.
- If you wondering what HP sauce is. Its a sauce good on everything. Eggs, beef, pork, lamb, vegetables, gravies, and so on….. HP stands for House of Parliament. Its origins originate in the United Kingdom..
Traditional Carolina barbecue was topped with coleslaw long before anyone thought to put tomatoes and lettuce on a burger—before there were burgers, in fact. This simple slaw recipe is perfect for topping off a barbecue sandwich (or even as a side dish). The classic coleslaw ingredients provide the perfect combination of tangy flavors to make. Get some of our best recipes, along with main dish suggestions. A yummy combination of apples, carrots and cabbage in a sweet dressing.