2 ingredient pizza dough 🍕. Mix flour and Greek yogurt together in a bowl; transfer to a work surface floured with self-rising flour. Put the flour and yogurt in a large bowl and mix with a fork until a shaggy dough forms. Pizza crusts, pizza bases, pizza dough- Whatever you call it, it's still the same- A thick, chewy, doughy base PERFECT to load up!
Thanks to social media, I realized this "miracle dough" could be turned into pizza, flatbread, and even donuts. If baking is your form of self-care while spending more time indoors, keep these variations of the dough in mind when your next craving strikes. Even my kids request this and they can eat whatever kind of dough they want. You can have 2 ingredient pizza dough 🍕 using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 2 ingredient pizza dough 🍕
- You need 1 cup of plain fat free Greek yogurt.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of Self-Rising flour.
- You need of Garlic powder (optional).
- It’s of Italian seasoning (optional).
- Prepare of Any other seasonings you like (optional).
This Weight Watchers pizza dough is quick and easy to make. No yeast and no waiting for the dough to rise. Although I typically like to preheat an overturned baking sheet or pizza stone to make pizza at home, this dough is a bit too tacky and needs to bake on greased parchment paper. Add yogurt and stir with a fork until a shaggy dough forms.
2 ingredient pizza dough 🍕 step by step
- Combine ingredients and mix into a ball of dough..
- Sprinkle some extra flour on the dough and your surface area so it doesn’t stick and knead the dough for a 5-10 minutes..
- Flatten the dough into a pizza shape and put on your toppings..
- Bake at 425F for 8-10 minutes..
Add a few tablespoons water if the. This two ingredient pizza dough is such an easy way to make pizza crust. Just mix it up, roll it out, add your favorite toppings, and bake! Disclaimer: This post contains links to products for making this recipe. If you use those links, I may earn a commission.