Bacon cheeseburger wrap. These Bacon Cheeseburger Wraps are nothing short of total ease and deliciousness. All the components of a bacon cheeseburger wrapped up in a flour tortilla. Ground beef, cheese and of course bacon.
Delicious bacon cheeseburgers in a wrap. This is a meal the family is sure to love! I let my picky eater choose one night a week something that he wants for dinner. You can cook Bacon cheeseburger wrap using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon cheeseburger wrap
- It’s 1 lb of hamburger meat.
- You need 8 of bacon strips.
- Prepare 4 of tortillas.
- You need 1 of lettuce.
- You need 1 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of any other condiments you like.
I always look forward to these nights because I know that he will eat it! Easy Burger Wraps with Cheese and Bacon. Who doesn't love a good Bacon Cheeseburger. But sometimes we are stuck at home (ahem, like right now).
Bacon cheeseburger wrap step by step
- brown hamburger meat with any seasoning you like and drain, set aside.
- fry bacon and set aside.
- between the meat and bacon I chop my lettuce and tomatoes.
- lay tortilla out and add meat two bacon strips cheese let and tom, just like a burrito, fold it up with one end tucked in ( just like a burrito).
- you can lightly spray pan and grill the wraps on both sides, about 4 min each side, let the cheese melt.
Or just don't feel like leaving the house. These Bacon Cheeseburger Wraps are an easier way to enjoy your favorite fast food meal. Right, beef done, let's talk wraps. Here's what I use/recommend: Cheeseburger Wrap Ingredients. Bacon – Where there's burger, there's always bacon.