Cauliflower Burgers. The first thing that came to my mind was cauliflower. This vegan cauliflower burger with BBQ sauce is the perfect comfort food! It's super crispy and packed with flavor!
And the cumin, cilantro and chili lime seasoning make it super flavorful. To make it even tastier, we added a thick layer of creamy mashed avocado (because, you know, avocado makes everything better) and mixed up spicy. This cauliflower burger is made with roasted cauliflower and lentils, breadcrumbs, tahini, and curry paste. You can cook Cauliflower Burgers using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Burgers
- You need 2 of small cauliflower or one large.
- You need 4 strips of green onion/ chopped.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 2 tbs of flour.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 tbs of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 bunch of chopped parsley.
It's topped with a delicious homemade maple tahini sauce for added flavor. Quinoa – has a ton of healthy benefits and thickens the mixture. Cauliflower – the star of the show. Olive oil – used to roast the cauliflower.
Cauliflower Burgers instructions
- Steam cauliflower mash and mix with parsley and onions , salt and pepper.
- Add eggs , bread crumbs and 2 tbs of flour mix.
- Add Parmesan cheese.
- Set oven 370 F In a baking sheet , place parchment paper , Make a dough , if is too soft add more flour and give burger shape , place them in baking sheet..
- Bake them about 20 minutes, take them out of oven and turn them over, bake the other side 20 minutes too. Until brownish color. Turn off the oven ..
- They are ready to eat..
Chili powder, cumin, paprika, coriander, garlic powder, salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper – enhances the flavor. Chickpeas – adds protein and helps add texture. Old-fashioned oats – helps bind everything together. Add the chickpeas, onion, bell pepper, garlic, cilantro, and spices to the cauliflower. Flavorful veggie-packed chickpea burgers made with plant based ingredients and served on gluten free hamburger buns!