Ground Burger Cream Cheese Stuffed Shells. Spoon heaping tablespoon mixture into each shell. Arrange stuffed shells over sauce in baking dish. Pour remaining sauce over top, covering shells completely.
Top with the remaining sauce and shredded mozzarella. Stir in tomato sauce, ketchup, mustard and pepper until blended. You can, of course, customize it to your own liking, but the main ingredients are simple: pasta shells, ground beef, sauce, cream cheese, and shredded cheese. You can have Ground Burger Cream Cheese Stuffed Shells using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground Burger Cream Cheese Stuffed Shells
- It’s 1 stick of Cream cheese.
- You need 1 lb of Ground meat.
- It’s 1 box of Lasagna noodles.
- You need 2 can of Tomatoes crushed.
- It’s 1 cup of Parm cheese.
This Mexican inspired recipe is also quite unique. Combing taco ingredients with pasta is really fun and tasty. Spoon about ¼ cup of the cheese/ground beef mixture into each shell and place in a baking dish in a single layer. Sprinkle any remaining meat mixture over shells.
Ground Burger Cream Cheese Stuffed Shells step by step
- Mix stuffing mix cream cheese and sautéed ground meat and parm.
- Boil lasagna noodles add salt.
- Add stuffing to shell add stuffed shells in a square pan then add tomatoes crushed on top then sprinkle parm cheese on top then bake at 350 for 20 mins till parm is golden brown.
- Easy, delicious,golden.
Top shells with the remaining spaghetti sauce. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. How to Make Stuffed Shells with Ground Beef. Italian stuffed shells with ground beef and cheese (three kinds) is really easy to make. Here's a quick overview of the recipe: Start by boiling the jumbo shells.