Hawaiian Pizza.. Hawaiian pizza, also known as pineapple pizza, is a pizza topped with pineapple, ham, tomato sauce and cheese. Inspired in part by his experience preparing Chinese dishes which commonly mix sweet and. Bring a taste of that island life to pizza night with a classic Hawaiian-style pizza topped with tomato sauce, cheese, ham and pineapple.
Place pizza crust on a baking sheet and top with all remaining ingredients, in the order listed. Slide the dough onto the prepared baking sheet and. Hawaiian pizza is typically topped with tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, sliced ham, and pineapple. You can have Hawaiian Pizza. using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hawaiian Pizza.
- Prepare of Pizza Dough..
- You need 1 cup of Warm Water..
- You need 3 cup of Flour..
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar..
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt..
- You need 1 tbsp of Active Dry Yeast..
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive Oil, Extra Virgin..
- It’s of Ingredients to Marinate Chicken Breasts Sliced..
- Prepare 1 piece of Chicken Breasts cut into sliced..
- It’s 1 of Garlic Salt..
- Prepare 1 of Lemon Pepper..
- Prepare 1 of Cajun..
- Prepare 1 of Rosemary..
- It’s 1 of Oregano..
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cooking Oil to cook the chicken..
- Prepare of Topping Part..
- Prepare 1 of Tomato Paste..
- You need 1 of Pineapple..
- You need 1 of Cheese..
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion..
- It’s 1/2 each of Capsicum Red, Green, Yellow..
- It’s 1 can of Button Mushroom. Sliced..
Some people also sprinkle on a bit of cooked bacon. The combination of savory and fruity toppings smells delicious coming out of the oven, and might even convert a few anti-pineapple family members. And it's a popular choice in this country, as well; though far from ousting pepperoni from the top spot, this ham-pineapple concoction has been making steady inroads, particularly among kids. Classic Hawaiian Pizza combines pizza sauce, cheese, cooked ham, and pineapple.
Hawaiian Pizza. instructions
- Put a teaspoon of active dry yeast into a cup of warm water for about 5 to 10min. Add the rest of the ingredients and blended until it's form a dough..
- Brush some cooking oil/olive oil on a bowl & cover the dough with cling wrap. Place the dough at room temperature for overnight..
- Marinate the chicken sliced with herbs. Heat up 2 teaspoons of cooking oil/olive oil at medium heat, cook the chicken until it's tenderise..
- Place some flour on the table & roll the dough until round & thin..
- Pour tomato paste evenly on the dough & some cheese around the dough..
- Place the rest of the ingredients evenly on the dough & added extra cheese on the top. You may added extra pineapple for juicy & sweetness taste..
- Preheat the oven at 230°C/450°F. Placed the pizza into oven for 15min or 20min at the same temperature..
This crowd-pleasing pizza recipe starts with my homemade pizza crust and is finished with a sprinkle of crispy bacon. It's salty, sweet, cheesy, and undeniably delicious! Hawaiian pizza is the most underrated pizza on the planet. Hawaiian pizza may sound (and taste) exotic, but it's actually an Ontario creation. That said, we won't hold it against you if your mind drifts to the tropics while chowing down on a pineapple laden slice.