Instant Pot Drunken Chicken/hamburger Chili. Instant Pot Drunken Chicken/hamburger Chili step by step. Remove chicken and shred as long as chicken is cooked through (if not cook until chicken is cooked). Mix all together including cheddar cheese and serve..
Instant Pot or the Ninja Foodi. Or if you prefer, you can cook cornish hens which are smaller. Ground Beef Chili: "No matter the weather, the Instant Pot is the best way to make a fool-proof and (mostly) hands-off chili! You can cook Instant Pot Drunken Chicken/hamburger Chili using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Drunken Chicken/hamburger Chili
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts/1 lb hamburger.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 15 oz of can of corn.
- You need 15 oz of black beans.
- It’s 10 oz of tomatoes and green chilies.
- You need 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 lb of cooked and chopped bacon.
- It’s 1 oz of Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning and Salad Dressing.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
This meaty ground beef chili is inexpensive to make, packed with. Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®) and select Saute function. Easy Instant Pot Beef Chili Recipe. There's always an occasion to enjoy a big bowl of beef chili.
Instant Pot Drunken Chicken/hamburger Chili instructions
- Fry bacon then chop.
- Combine all ingredients but cheddar cheese in Instant Pot and set it on high for 15 minutes.
- Remove chicken and shred as long as chicken is cooked through (if not cook until chicken is cooked).
- Mix all together including cheddar cheese and serve.
It's so convenient to add all the ingredients in the Instant Pot and walk away. Within a few few minutes, you have a fabulous pot of chili to feed a crowd for parties. You're set for your next Chili Cook-off with this Instant Pot Beer Chili. It's so easy to make and packed with beans, ground beef, and corn. Beer brings the perfect zing to round out this comforting, hearty dinner!