Macrobiotic Soy Meat Burger Patties. This veggie burger recipe is both vegetarian and vegan but it has bread in the mix so it isn't gluten-free. Combine mashed beans, bread, chopped onions, and seasoning and make patties. Because the patties aren't dense, these are best when pan-fried or baked.
Prager's All American Veggie Burgers are vegan, soy-free, and gluten-free. Made from a combination of avocado oil, onions, sweet potato puree, butternut squash puree, and carrot puree, these. Vegan burgers can be tricky to make at home if you don't have the right recipe. You can have Macrobiotic Soy Meat Burger Patties using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Macrobiotic Soy Meat Burger Patties
- It’s 50 grams of Soy meat.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 50 grams of ○Fresh okara.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ○Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1 dash of ○Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of ◎Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◎Water.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of ◎Sake.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ◎Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ◎Beet sugar (or regular sugar).
- It’s 1 tsp of ◎Vinegar.
- It’s 1 of Canola oil (or vegetable oil).
Whether you're grilling, having a barbecue, craving junk food or whipping up a quick dinner for the family, these vegan burger recipes are sure to inspire you. Credit the double umami whammy of mushroom powder and soy sauce. Thick, fat, juicy, meaty, super healthy veggie burgers… that are totally plant based!. The best part about these savory vegan veggie burgers (aside from how ridiculously simple they are to make) is that you get to choose the ingredients.
Macrobiotic Soy Meat Burger Patties step by step
- Boil the soy meat for 2 minutes and then strain in a colander or sieve. Combine the ◎ ingredients..
- Mince the onion and sauté in a frying pan with canola oil until tender..
- Combine Step 1, Step 2, and the ○ ingredients and knead together. (It won't become quite as sticky as a normal hamburger patties)..
- Form 6 cm diameter spheres. Let sit in the refrigerator for 3 hours..
- Heat canola oil in a large frying pan and pan-fry each side of the burgers until browned. Add the combined ◎ ingredients and coat the hamburgers with with the sauce. Then it's done..
- Use them as hamburger patties..
- Sandwich in a baguette, which has less calories than buns..
- Or make meatballs to use in bento lunchboxes..
Burgers are a crucial part of any successful vegan barbecue. And when it comes to store-bought veggie burgers, the options can vary widely, and figuring out which one you'll like best (and that doesn't contain dairy and eggs) can be tough, to say the least. Whether they're loaded with veggies or pack a meatless punch, these are the very best veggie burgers your grocery dollars can buy. Beyond Burger looks and tastes like a beef burger and even "bleeds" like one. But it's made without GMOs, soy or gluten.