Pizza bread roll. Lay on any other pizza ingredients (pepperoni, etc.) that you'd like. Unwrap string cheese and lay it in a line at the top of the dough. Roll it toward you so that the string cheese winds up in the middle of the roll of dough.
Pizza bread roll, or simply Pizza Roll, is a yummy and scrumptious snack for everyone, especially your kids. It is good as appetizers for parties and potlucks too. Pizza bread roll is perfect if you are craving for some pizza slices but too lazy to go out or order. You can cook Pizza bread roll using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza bread roll
- You need 12 pieces of sliced bread.
- You need 2 slices of luncheon chicken.
- You need 4 of hotdogs.
- You need of Green bell pepper.
- You need of Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs/ egg for coating.
- You need of Pasta sauce or tomato.
You can make some of these bread rolls in a jiffy. Make one batch of my Easy Homemade Bread dough. The bread comes round, cut in half for a half of hot dog or sausage and also quartered. Muffulata bread looks close but without sesame seeds.
Pizza bread roll step by step
- Remove sides of bread and flatten them using a roller.
- Fry luncheon meat and hotdogs.
- Make sticks out of ham, hotdogs, cheese and bell pepper into the same length and thickness.
- Spread pasta sauce on flattened bread.
- Fill the bread with each piece of ingredients, then roll to finish.
- Coat with egg and bread crumbs.
- Deep fry.
The crumb is almost like white bread with a light golden crust. Roll up, jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal and tuck ends under. Position loaf with seam side down; brush with egg whites. Warm the pizza sauce; serve with sliced loaf. Freeze option: Freeze cooled unsliced pizza loaf in heavy-duty.