Potato Crust Pizza – with Alfredo sauce and Parmesan cheese. Arrange the roasted and cooled red potato wedges, followed by half of the parmesan cheese. Place the pizza in the oven on a pizza stone or on the backside of a sheet pan. Ask your server about our gluten-free pizza crust options.
Heat oil in a medium size pan, cook the garlic and onion until the onion is no longer translucent. Add the Alfredo sauce and the Parmesan Cheese and whisk together for about two minutes on medium heat. Take the sauce off the heat and set aside. You can cook Potato Crust Pizza – with Alfredo sauce and Parmesan cheese using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato Crust Pizza – with Alfredo sauce and Parmesan cheese
- Prepare of russet potatoes cooked.
- You need of egg (1/4 cup egg white).
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of cornstarch.
- Prepare of Alfredo sauce.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
Papa John's new Extra Cheesy Alfredo Garlic Parmesan Pizza comes on a Garlic Parmesan Crust topped with Alfredo sauce and a four-cheese blend. In medium bowl, beat egg whites, Parmesan cheese, salt, rosemary and pepper with fork until well combined and slightly foamy. Press potato mixture in pizza pan to form crust. Alfredo sauce is a classic, super simple, creamy white sauce traditionally made using butter, heavy cream, and parmesan cheese.
Potato Crust Pizza – with Alfredo sauce and Parmesan cheese instructions
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Peel and dice potatoes. Place in boiling water for about 20 minutes. Should be able to poke with fork..
- Combine potatoes, egg, butter, and corn starch in bowl. Use hand mixer to combine all ingredients..
- Place potato mixture on pizza pan/stone and shape..
- Bake crust for 30-40 or until browned..
- Add Alfredo sauce and Parmesan cheese (and whatever other toppings you choose). Place back in oven for 15 min or until cheese is completely melted..
It's usually served over pasta but can also be used as a delicious dipping sauce for breadsticks or as a pizza sauce! Grease large dark or nonstick cookie sheet with shortening or cooking spray. Alfredo sauce goes great over pasta, and so many other things, too, like: Stuffed pasta like tortellini or ravioli. Cooked veggies like broccoli or cauliflower. As a base for pizza instead of pizza sauce.