Roast Beef Sliders. Top the roast beef with caramelized onion to make French dip roast beef sliders. Roast beef sliders are the perfect game day food! Layers of roast beef and cheese between Hawaiian rolls are topped with the most delicious spread and cooked to perfection.
We're doing something a little different today. Fifth Step: Brush The Top Of The Roast Beef Sliders. In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, Dijon Mustard, onion powder, and Worcestershire sauce. You can cook Roast Beef Sliders using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roast Beef Sliders
- It’s 3 of x 24 pack of Hawaiian Kings rolls.
- It’s 48 slices of provolone.
- You need 4 lbs of roast beef.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of Balsamic vinaigrette.
- You need 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 3 sticks of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of course ground mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of onion powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Cinnamon.
- It’s of Black pepper to taste 1/4 cup for me.
Brush the tops of the sliders with the mustard mixture. Last Step: Bake The Roast Beef Sliders. Cover the Beef Sliders with foil. Saucy Roast Beef and Swiss Sliders are filled with gooey melted cheese and delicious roast beef, all covered in a delicious flavorful sauce.
Roast Beef Sliders step by step
- Preheat oven to 350° and cut rolls in half..
- Melt butter, mix ingredients to make sauce and bring to a boil..
- Spread sauce on the split bottom rolls and layer cheese. Place in oven for 12 to 15 minutes until cheese is melting. Add roast beef, more sauce on roast beef, add top split roll. Pour the rest of sauce on top of rolls..
- Add tooth picks, cover with aluminum foil and place in the oven for 35 to 40 mins..
- Take out of oven, remove foil and place back in oven for 10 to 15 more minutes. Let sit for 15 minutes before cutting and serving..
Easy weeknight dinner, great tailgating recipe or simply just for a girl's night in! Her Roast Beef Sliders with Horseradish Sauce have thinly sliced roast beef, horseradish sauce, and three kinds of cheese to make them super […] Reply. Small but mighty, these Italian Roast Beef Sliders involve simple ingredients, take just minutes to prepare and are packed with flavor! Change the number in the box above to adjust serving size. Please note that size of cookware and.