Taco Pizza. Simmer a few minutes, then remove from heat. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in taco seasoning and water.
The baked crescent dough is soft, buttery, fluffy, and addicting. While tostada shells and taco shells are traditionally used for Taco Tuesday, this Taco Pizza is also a perfect Taco Tuesday dinner idea. Convenient prebaked crust makes this tasty taco pizza as easy as can be. You can have Taco Pizza using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Pizza
- You need 1 packages of pizza crust.
- It’s 1 lb of hamburger.
- It’s 4 cup of shredded taco cheese.
- You need 1 head of lettuce.
- You need 1 large of tomato.
- Prepare 2 cup of crushed nacho cheese doritos.
- You need 1 cup of taco sauce.
- You need 1 packages of taco seasoning.
This is a great recipe, especially if you have teenagers. There are two things that make this taco pizza super easy. First, you can serve it cold – or warm. For most recipes that may sound gross, but trust me, cold taco pizza really works.
Taco Pizza instructions
- preheat oven to 400°F.
- brown hamburger. drain. add about a quarter inch of water in pan with hamburger, heat to boiling and add Taco seasoning and stir til water is gone..
- I use Pillsbury pizza crust but you can use what ever you like. un roll crust to fit cookie sheet or pizza pan and bake roughly ten minutes or until almost turning golden or until you reached desired crust texture. some may like it crunchy some may like it soft..
- once you've reached desired crust then remove crust from oven and spread Taco sauce over the crust evenly. leave about a half inch around the outside..
- once hamburger is done then spread evenly over the Taco sauce. spread cheese over the hamburger and then continue to bake til cheese starts to melt..
- once cheese is melted then remove from oven and add lettuce then tomato then nacho cheese chips. AND ENJOY.!.
- you can also put jalapeno or black olives or whatever you want. customize and just have fun with it..
It's what allows you to make it ahead of time, store it in the fridge, then serve a super delicious, filling dinner your family can gobble up immediately. Taco Pizza is a Mexican meets Italian dinner. Pizza dough topped with beans, salsa, beef, cheese, and all the toppings. If you're looking to switch up your Taco Tuesday, this Taco Pizza is the perfect twist on dinner! Pizza Dough–Feel Free to use any pizza dough you like.; Salsa–This is one instance where fresh is NOT best.