Avocado Burger. View the online menu of Avocado Burger and other restaurants in Ontario, California. Please check with the restaurant directly. Avocado Burger « Back To Ontario, CA.
The menu was actually quite confusing because there are so many things to choose from. American food and lots of Mexican food choices. Adding fresh avocado to a burger is a simple and delicious way to make that burger even better. You can cook Avocado Burger using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Avocado Burger
- It’s 500 grams of Minced meat.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of mustard.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need of Mayonaise.
- Prepare 1 of Avocado.
Not only do avocados add a rich, creamy taste to burgers, they also are a great nutrient-dense topping that can be used as a substitute for other toppings that contain saturated fat. Moreover, it is great to start the day with Healthy Green Smoothie. Write a Review for Avocado Burger. Select a Rating Select a Rating!
Avocado Burger step by step
- Put all the ingredients outside of the avocado and the mayonaise in a bowl and mix it through the meat..
- Take the meat and turn it into 8 flat patties..
- Put a slice of avocado on half of the patties and put some mayonnaise inside the avocado hole..
- Put the patties with nothing on it over the ones with the avocado, pinch the edges real good with your fingers to make sure that your patties are nicely sealed all around..
While burger patties are cooking, seed, peel and mash the avocado. Serve each patty on bun with lettuce, sliced tomatoes and onion. Top each burger patty with mashed ripe Fresh California Avocado. Serving Suggestions: Try using baby spinach or baby arugula in place of the lettuce leaves for a delicious difference. Take the avocado and slice in half, remove the pit and peel each half.