Brad's bacon parm burger. These Perfect Parmesan Double Pork Burgers are almost too good words. They should be on everyone's bucket list! Ground pork, cooked bacon, ham or pancetta, onion and of course parmesan cheese!
If you've never had a pretzel roll before, I HIGHLY recommend them. All of the best burgers I've ever had have been served on pretzel rolls. Welcome to Chef Brad's CrazySide Welcome to Chef Brad's CrazySide Welcome to Chef Brad's CrazySide.. You can cook Brad's bacon parm burger using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's bacon parm burger
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 5 of strips of bacon, diced.
- You need 1/3 cup of parmesan or parmesan blend, grated.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of each salt, pepper, garlic powder, chili powder.
- You need 6 slice of cheddar or american cheese.
- You need 3 of whole wheat buns.
- You need 1 tbsp of apple cranberry chutney (found in my 5 spice pork chop recipe).
- You need 1 of onion lettuce and tomato if desired.
The trick is to mix the cheese into the burger patties, and to top the burgers with extra Parmesan! I'm usually a big fan of the grated Parmesan cheese. But for this recipe, you will want to use shredded Parmesan. You can find shredded Parmesan cheese in the section with the other shredded cheeses in your grocery store.
Brad's bacon parm burger step by step
- mix beef, parmesan, spices, and bacon..
- make into 1/3 pound pattys. fry or grill burgers until done..
- plate toasted buns. add cheese to bottom. add burger patty. add other slice of cheese. add chutney. then add desired toppings..
- get a napkin. enjoy.
Bad Brads BBQ has one simple goal: Produce the best possible BBQ everyday. Our everything from scratch kitchen is a labor of love that begins with a respect for great ingredients, attention to detail and a refusal to take short cuts. Chicken parmesan burgers take everything we love about the classic and reimagine it into burger form! This dinner has the perfect combination of juicy meat with a crispy coating, gooey melted cheese, thick marinara sauce, and toasted buns. One thing we love here for dinner is a juicy burger.