Bread Pizza. Bread pizza recipe with stove-top & oven instructions. Bread pizza is a quick Snack recipe made with whole grain bread, tomato pizza sauce, cheese and veggies. This makes a great snack for kids' parties and most of them will love this.
Using a pastry brush, brush half of garlic/butter/oil mixture evenly over cut surfaces of bread, making sure to get plenty of bits of garlic and aromatics. Bread pizza recipe a quick snack that can be made without oven. Bread pizza can be made either in oven or stove top. You can have Bread Pizza using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bread Pizza
- It’s of Extra Thick Sandwich Bread.
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of Button mushroom.
- It’s of pack Japanese mushroom.
- It’s of Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare of Cheese.
- It’s of Shallots.
- It’s of bowl minced pork(marinate).
- Prepare of Potatoes(boil and mash).
Crisp bread slices with veggies and cheese topping bread pizza is a tasty and quick snack all will love to have. Bread pizza is one of the quickest and easiest recipes to make at home using bread, cheese and veggies for dinner or afternoon snack. It's the innovative version of traditional pizza as it has a similar look and same toppings but has a different pizza base. Bread Pizza is a quick, instant and tasty variation of pizza recipe made on griddle or tawa or pan.
Bread Pizza instructions
- Prepare all the ings. Saute minced meat with shallots, Japanese mushroom and some cherry tomatoes. Season to taste and set aside. Sunny side up the eggs and set aside. Boil the potatoes and mash. Boil also.
- Make a hole on the bread and put all the filling..
- When done stuffing all the bread. Put cheese on top and bake for 5 to 7 mins..
The bread base mimics the pizza base with veggie toppings. Of course the taste of bread pizza is different than the original Veg Pizza. In this post I am sharing two super easy ways to make bread pizza. This is probably one of the easiest recipes you can make for breakfast, lunch, dinner or simply as a snack. I make this type of bread pizzas pretty often, especially for breakfast.