Buttermilk chicken burger. Watch Recipe Video Of Buttermilk Fried Chicken Burger: (Also Read: Enjoy This Healthy, High-Protein Chicken Burger For Your Cheat Meal ) To make this intensely indulgent chicken patty, you would require marinating chicken in black pepper, salt, paprika, rosemary, thyme, oregano, white pepper, cayenne pepper and then dipping it in buttermilk. Make the buttermilk marinade: In a medium bowl, combine the buttermilk, salt, pepper, and cayenne. Toss in the chicken thighs in the marinade to coat.
Sprinkle half of the mix over the chicken thighs. Beat together the buttermilk and egg in a bowl and add the chicken. Next Previous Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Burger (with homemade Black Pepper Mayonnaise) Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Burger. You can have Buttermilk chicken burger using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buttermilk chicken burger
- You need 5 of table spoons of Buttermilk.
- You need of Soda water.
- You need of Chicken breast.
- It’s of Flour.
- You need of Paprika.
- It’s of Bread crumbs.
A favourite burger recreated from McDonald's Singapore Signature Collection. So McDonald's across the globe is not the same! While chicken is cooking, mix cabbage, carrot, baby kale, red onion, beetroot and sesame seeds in a bowl. Then dip the chicken in the buttermilk.
Buttermilk chicken burger instructions
- Put 5 table spoons of Buttermilk into a bowl and add a cup of flour and add soda water until it goes thinner.
- Grab another bowl and add another cup of flour to that one.
- Grab another bowl l and grate bread into crumbs depending on how much chicken you do.
- 1st dip the chicken into the flour.
- 2nd dip the chicken into the batter.
- 3rd put the chicken into the breadcrumbs.
- Put in a fryer or a pan full of oil after check to make sure it's cooked it should be over 75 on the probe.
Stir the paprika into the breadcrumbs then coat the chicken in the breadcrumbs. Place onto a baking tray lined with greaseproof or parchment paper. Load up a burger bun with the chicken and other burger fillings and enjoy. McDonald's Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Sandwich is made with all white meat chicken and no added colors. It's layered with crisp, green leaf lettuce and tasty tomato and mayonnaise and served up on a delectable artisan roll.