Cheeseburger Mac N Cheese. Hamburger meat, pasta and an epic cheese sauce. It's been a bit hectic here. With the move, the traveling, the wedding planning, and the holidays, we've been constantly on the go-go-go.
We understand the need for families with kids who love pasta, mac and cheese and cheeseburgers all in one bite. This video is unavailable because we were unable to load a message from our sponsors. Andouille Sausage Mac & Cheese Aidells. You can cook Cheeseburger Mac N Cheese using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Mac N Cheese
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of small onion minced.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1/3 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of hoisin sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of organic salt.
- You need 1/3 cup of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of margarine butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk (optional).
- Prepare 14.5 oz of elbow noodles.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
Call it what you want — cheeseburger macaroni, hamburger mac and cheese, or homemade Hamburger Helper. Whatever this recipe is, it's delicious. Here's how to make cheeseburger macaroni: Brown the ground beef, then add in the onions and cook until softened. Add broth, water, ketchup, tomato paste, garlic powder and salt and pepper.
Cheeseburger Mac N Cheese instructions
- Boil noodles until it’s a little soft but not too soft. Drain water when it’s cooked. But do not rinse..
- Add grated cheese and butter and mix until all noodles are covered.
- Take a wok and add oil then when hot sauté garlic and onion.
- After 2 minutes add ground beef and cooked until meet is fully brown.
- Add hoisin sauce, oyster sauce, soy sauce, and Worcestershire sauce and cook for 5 minutes then add garlic pepper and organic salt then cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add the noodles that you mixed with cheese and butter to the ground beef and mix and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy!.
Stir in macaroni, broth, milk, ketchup, steak seasoning, mustard and onion powder; bring to a boil. Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. North America, Pasta Tagged With: beef, cheddar, cheese, cheeseburger macaroni, copycat, gluten free, ground beef, hamburger helper, mac and cheese, onions « Greek Meatballs. It is quick, easy and inexpensive and the kids love it. I LOVE the boxed kind and I love Hamburger Helper.