Easy Pizza Dough in 5 Minutes. Every once in a blue moon you stumble onto a recipe so simple, yet so versatile that it's mind altering. And at the same time, a definitive and resounding no. Yes, this is a great pizza dough recipe, and it makes.
From the book Artisan Pizza and Flatbread in Five Minutes a Day. I love pizza, I really love homemade pizza, the one thing I don't love, waiting for pizza dough to rise. I really wanted to eat pizza, so I just kneaded the dough to see what would happen. You can cook Easy Pizza Dough in 5 Minutes using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Pizza Dough in 5 Minutes
- It’s 80 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 20 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Dry yeast.
- You need 65 ml of Lukewarm water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Olive oil.
It's a fuss-free pizza dough that doesn't require much rising time. Increase the cake flour for a soft pizza, or bread flour for a crunchy. Make sure the pizza dough is at room temperature for easy rolling. If it is too cold it will not stretch out.
Easy Pizza Dough in 5 Minutes instructions
- Combine all the ingredients except the olive oil..
- Once it comes together, add the olive oil and knead it..
- Microwave on low for 30 seconds..
- Roll it out with a rolling pin into your preferred pizza shape..
- Cover it with a tightly wrung damp cloth and let it rise while preparing the toppings..
It tastes fresh to us even from the freezer and the dough is actually easier to work with. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and pat or roll into a round. Transfer crust to a lightly greased pizza pan or baker's peel dusted with cornmeal. Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough. Place in a large greased bowl; turn once to grease top.