Grilled Pineapple Pizza doughnut. This will create a doughnut like shape. Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on both sides of each slice. Put on grill, or greased grill pan (I have one and love it, it's great for when you don't want to bring out the grill, get one here) and cook until pineapple is soft and grill marks are visible – to get a little bit of that yummy burnt flavor.
Grilled Pineapple and Portabella Pizza (Pizza of the Month)- www.tessashome.com. Grilling the pineapple and mushrooms was my husband's idea, and I must say, it adds a depth to the flavors that really kick this pizza up a notch. I don't do anything special before grilling, just a little oil, salt and pepper. You can cook Grilled Pineapple Pizza doughnut using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Pineapple Pizza doughnut
- It’s 1whole of pineapple.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Finely chopped coloured bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tomato ketchup/ pizza sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mixed herbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare as needed of Chopped coriander leaves for garnishing.
Top each doughnut with a cherry and repeat with the remaining batter two more times. Jocelyn Delk Adams of Grandbaby Cakes shares a fun summer recipe sure to make the whole family happen. These Grilled Pineapple and Doughnut Sundaes with a Brown Sugar Rum Sauce are incredible! Cut pineapple into wedges and place in a large bowl.
Grilled Pineapple Pizza doughnut instructions
- First cut the pineapple into Round slice and give a donut Design. Grill pineapple until it gives nice golden brown strips on it..
- After that spread tomato ketchup on the slice..
- Add chopped red & green well pepper and grated mozzarella cheese..
- Grill it again for 2-3 minutes.Garnish with chopped coriander & sprinkle some black pepper, mixed herbs and serve.Enjoy.
Drain pineapple and reserve Fireball for future use. In a large bowl, combine pineapple, cinnamon sugar, and cayenne if using. Toss until pineapple is fully coated in the spices and sugar. In small bowl, stir mascarpone, sugar, and vanilla; spread over pizza. After that I place it in a gallon Ziploc bag, but you could use a container.