Hamburger Cabbage Soup. The smart cooking sidekick that learns what you like and customizes the experience to your personal tastes, nutritional needs, skill level, and more. Slow-cooker soup with ground beef, cabbage, kidney beans, and tomatoes. Great for a crowd, or to be enjoyed again as leftovers.
Chop raw cabbage to about the size of a nickle and add to tomatoes. In a large saute pan, brown and cumble gound beef, onion, and salt over medium-high heat until no longer pink. In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. You can have Hamburger Cabbage Soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hamburger Cabbage Soup
- It’s 2 Lbs of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of cabbage head (chopped).
- Prepare 28 oz of can diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 4 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 of onion (diced).
- It’s 3 Tbsp of beef broth concentrated liquid.
- It’s 1 tsp of celery salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic (minced).
- You need 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 2 Tbs of Italian seasoning.
Add the tomatoes, cabbage, onions and celery; bring to a boil. Besides, cabbage soup with ground beef makes a meal that's both filling and light on calories. Even though calories are not top priority on a low carb diet, you won't lose weight with it if you eat too many. This cabbage soup recipe lightens up your lunch or dinner without making you feel deprived.
Hamburger Cabbage Soup step by step
- Brown ground beef in frying pan and drain..
- Add all ingredients to a large pot..
- Stir well and cover. Simmer for 3 hours, stirring occasionally..
- Once cabbage is tender, stir and serve..
- Note: this is the type of beef broth concentrate I use. Not to be confused with the soup can size of beef broth concentrate..
With a skimmer, took out the beef and put in a bowl. Deglaze the saucepan and then wipe off the grease. In the saucepan, heat oil at medium heat. Beef and Cabbage soup is so hearty and filled with beef and tons of amazing and tender veggies. This soup is healthy and delicious and full of flavor!