Macaroni Shell Soup. Sauté onion and garlic until onion is translucent. The base has the creamiest texture, while the noodles and veggies give it a heartiness to fill you up. And we're serving it with the perfect side, cheesy crostini.
Sopa de Conchas, or Mexican Shell Pasta Soup, is as classic as Mexican rice and tamales. This easy-to-make soup is comfort food at its best. Ready in minutes and perfect for little picky eaters. You can have Macaroni Shell Soup using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Macaroni Shell Soup
- You need 1 pack of macaroni shell (small).
- It’s 1 can of cream.
- It’s 1 can of evaporated milk.
- It’s of Butter (optional).
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 of small onion minced.
- It’s 5 pcs of hotdog.
- It’s 2 pcs of burger patty(optional).
- Prepare 5 glass of Water.
- Prepare of Chicken.
- It’s of Chicken broth.
- It’s of Carrots.
- It’s of Potato.
- Prepare of Bell pepper.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of Lettuce or cabbage (optional).
Watch the VIDEO or see the step-by-step pictures to recreate this Mexican food favorite. Jumbo pasta shells stuffed with a rich, spicy blend of cooked ground beef, cream cheese, and chili powder are baked with taco sauce and topped with cheese, crushed tortilla chips, and sour cream. By grannycancook Once the beef is brown, toss the pasta shells, tomato soup, a little water and half of the cheese in with the beef and mix it all up. Uncover to allow broth to evaporate a little, as it condenses the flavor.
Macaroni Shell Soup instructions
- Prepare all the ingredients, cut all the vegetables in small pieces, make the chicken boiled and use the broth later..
- In a casserole, saute garlic and onion with butter and cooking oil, add the meat, hotdogs and chicken..
- Add the chicken broth then macaroni shell, wait until its boiled..
- Add vegetables, cream, evaporated milk and cheese.
- Use salt and pepper to taste.
- Enjoy macaroni soup when it's hot 😍😊.
Stir shells, consistency should be slightly soupy. Used a Can of tomato paste, equal parts Hot pasta water, dash of red wine, splash of olive oil, Paprika, oregano, Marjoram and salt and pepper (just a small amount of each). Also, someone mentioned using the pasta water for the beef bouillon (mixed with Better than Bouillon) and I thought that was such a great idea. Brown pasta in oil in large sauce pan. When macaroni is soft, turn heat down to low and add cheese.