Pizza Eggs. Top with half the pizza sauce, half the cheese, and half the pepperoni. OMG – who knew pizza and eggs could make such a wonderful combination! This was so good and what a great way to use up leftover pizza – besides the obvious of just eating cold or reheating it and eating it.
Break and scramble the eggs into a large bowl, beating well. Add the pizza bits, stirring to make sure all the pizza is covered. After sitting, stir again and scramble in a large frying pan that has been sprayed with Pam. You can cook Pizza Eggs using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza Eggs
- You need 1 T of butter.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need 2 T of pizza sauce.
- It’s 2 T of crumbled feta cheese.
- You need 5 slices of pepperoni.
- You need 2 T of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 T of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare Pinch of Italian seasoning.
Top with Parmesan or mozzarella cheese. After eating a batch of pepperoni pizza egg rolls at our local County Fair, we were hooked! WOW, they were so cheesy, sauce and delicious. The deep fried egg rolls wrappers give a perfect crunch and these pizza rolls are absolutely addicting.
Pizza Eggs instructions
- Heat butter in small small skillet over medium-low heat. Once melted, crack eggs into pan..
- Once whites just barely start to set and turn white, reduce heat to low, spoon sauce over eggs and sprinkle feta over the top..
- Continue cooking until whites are almost completely set, add pepperoni, mozzarella, Parmesan and Italian seasoning on top..
- Continue cooking over low heat until whites are completely set, pepperoni is cooked and cheese is melted..
We headed to the test kitchen to create a recipe to share with you all. Whip together eggs and cottage cheese until blended. Scramble in a preheated skillet (I used a liitle butter in the pan but you can use cooking spray) When eggs are almost fully done ( the should look shiny but not be fully wet) pat them down to cover the pan evenly (like a pizza crust) top with mini pepperoni and cheese. It keeps the eggs from spreading too thin and they turn out perfect every time. I use this egg pan for a lot of my low carb breakfast recipes.