Pizza stuffed burgers. Top with remaining patties; press edges together firmly to seal. Top with remaining patties and press edges firmly to seal. Place the cheese and the onions into a small bowl and mix together, then add pepperoni.
You can make it several ways and are fairly quick and easy to get on the table. In many ways it reminds me of a meatloaf! Instead of packing … Continue reading "Pizza Stuffed Burgers – Low Carb WLS Recipe" In large bowl, mix beef, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. You can cook Pizza stuffed burgers using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza stuffed burgers
- It’s of regular ground beef.
- It’s of pizza cheese grated.
- It’s of pepperoni.
- You need of eggs.
- You need of milk.
- It’s of bread crumbs.
- Prepare of fresh chopped parsley.
- It’s of oregano.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of pizza sauce.
With these Pizza-Stuffed Burgers, there's no need to choose. Feel to apply the burger-stuffing technique used here to incorporate all of your favorite pizza toppings—from switching up the cheeses to bringing in additional veggies, this is a recipe that's worth making your own. Beef Burger stuffed with pizza mozzarella, and loaded with sauce, this grilled pizza burger is sure to rock your world! Today we are celebrating the "BURGER".
Pizza stuffed burgers instructions
- Set aside pizza sauce, pepperoni slices and pizza cheese..
- Mix everything else into ground beef..
- Form 16 equal size meatballs. Then flatten..
- Top 8 patties with equal amounts of pizza sauce, then add 3 slices of pepperoni then top with pizza cheese..
- Cover each topped pattie with one of the other 8 patties..
- Then mold gently into one big stuffed pattie. (Seal edges).
- Refridgerate for 1 hour..
- Heat your grill to medium heat..
- Grill chilled burgers about 10 minutes, then flip..
- Grill another 10 – 12 minutes until desired doneness..
I mean who doesn't love a good burger, right? Burgers should be a food group if you ask me. Fry or grill burgers until mostly done. Empty the sauce into a large fry pan or sauce pan. Stuffed Burgers & Pizza in Vanier serves unique gourmet handmade burgers, pizza, poutine, subs and more.