Ravioli Bake. Taste Delicious, Italian-Inspired Pasta Recipes From Classico. Repeat layers once, starting with ravioli. Repeat layers, ending with the last of the sauce on top.
Cook the pasta in boiling water for slightly less time than stated on the package directions. Don't scrimp here, you want enough sauce so that the ravioli come up easy and leave you with little cleanup. Place a single layer of frozen ravioli on top of the sauce. You can cook Ravioli Bake using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ravioli Bake
- You need 1 lb of Chicken Breast or hamburger.
- It’s 1 lb of Ravioli/Tortellini.
- Prepare 24 oz. of pasta sauce.
- You need 4 oz of Mushrooms.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Feta Cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped Onion.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Parsley Flakes.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Celery Flakes.
- You need 2 Tbsp of diced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Black Pepper.
We're using cheese ravioli here, but this bake is equally good with beef ravioli. Tear mozzarella into chunks and place on top of ravioli in a single layer. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and enjoy! Discard the rosemary sprigs and stir in the spinach.
Ravioli Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees..
- Place pasta in an oiled glass baking dish..
- Combine sauce and other ingredients into a mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly..
- Pour sauce mixture onto pasta..
- Add chicken, and extra cheese/ingredients if desired, to the top of your dish. I like to use my honey glazed lemon pepper chicken..
- Bake for 30 mins or until pasta is done..
I've finally found a jarred spaghetti sauce that I can really get into. When I make my homemade sauce I cook it all day. Now for me being in the kitchen all day is fun but in the summertime I want to spend as little time as I can in there. To thaw and bake, thaw in refrigerator overnight or until completely thawed. Remove plastic wrap; leave foil cover on.