Beef fajita patty burger. For Beef Fajita Burgers: Combine sirloin, Worcestershire, spices, thyme, hot sauce and grill seasoning. Beef Fajita Patty Burger is made of beef is simple and tasty juicy.its for beef lovers . its unique in burgers categories . Kids love this fajita patty.i hope to enjoy this recipe and must .
Grill or broil burgers until desired doneness. Serve burgers on hamburger buns generously top with peppers. Dollop, if desired, with Ranch Dressing. You can cook Beef fajita patty burger using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef fajita patty burger
- Prepare of Beef fajita patty Masala.
- Prepare 500 gm of Beef mince.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt or as per taste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red chilli.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cornflour.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 of small onion crush.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of green chilli paste.
- It’s of Burgur making ingredients..
- It’s 1 of tomato round shape cut.
- It’s 1 of onion round shape cut.
- Prepare 6 leaves of Ice burg.
- It’s 1 cup of mayonise.
- Prepare 1 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 6 of burgur buns.
Those awesome spicy beef fajita burgers can be made with ground chicken for a change, but I prefer the beef version. The meat is flavored with oregano, garlic powder, cumin, onion powder and chilli powder, then shaped and seared on both sides till juicy perfection. For Beef Fajita Burgers: Combine sirloin, Worcestershire, spices, thyme, hot sauce and grill seasoning. Combine sirloin, Worcestershire, spices, thyme, hot sauce and grill seasoning.
Beef fajita patty burger instructions
- Add all masala in the beef mince (Except oil) and mixed well then rest 30 mint in the fridge…
- After 30 mint make 6 patty of the mixture…
- Add 3 tbspoon oil in the pan and cook beef fajita patty 5 to 10 min each side medium to low flame…
- When beef fajita patty is done then toast the buns add mayonise in the bun then add beef fajita burgur patty add ice burg then add tomatos onions and ketchup.. (If u like cheese u also add cheese) Beef Fajita Patty Burgur is ready to eat….
Drizzle extra-virgin olive oil on the patties. Recommended Video Reviews Mix ground beef and Seasoning Mix in large bowl until well blended. Made from a blend of barley and ground beef, these mostly meatless burgers are a healthier choice for dinner and prove just as satisfying as an all-beef patty. Made from a blend of barley and ground beef, these mostly meatless burgers are a healthier choice for dinner and prove just as satisfying as an all-beef patty. Simmering browned beef patties in bean and bacon soup and diced tomatoes makes a moist.