Blast Burger. When Blast Burger first opened, their hamburgers were amazing. Well cooked, nicely seasoned and some interesting 'specialty burgers'. That said, over time, their burgers have gone waaaay down hill and their customer service with it.
Potato bread and Piece of beef with mozzarella cheese inside,slice cheese with amrican creamy cheese, onion,lettuce and blast burger special sauce. Potato bread and beef cute to small prices, American creamy cheese, lettuce and blast burger special sauce. Grilled, seasoned, and served to perfection, Lake Oswego's Blast Burger is a prime burger joint located in the city's Lake Oswego district. You can cook Blast Burger using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blast Burger
- Prepare 1/4 of Beef.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of Pack of ranch seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh parsley.
- It’s 3 large of Maple flavored bacon.
- You need 1 1/4 of Onion.
- It’s 1/2 of as needed Caned mushroom.
- You need 2 1/3 tbsp of Wirchister sauce.
Pair your dinner with a beverage from this burger joint's full bar. Bring the whole family to this burger joint, where kiddos are welcomed with open arms. Blast Burger is a great location to host a group dinner. One that can be augmented, if you wish, by the addition of a smoked pork chop(!) and/or a grilled chicken breast for the Double or Triple Kourmet Burger, which I cannot even bring myself to imagine.
Blast Burger instructions
- Fry the onions and parsley in a pan till the onion are salted then add it to beef mixture.
- Make your hamburger shapes by pressing two plates together with parchment paper in between.
- Cooke till your desired temp and place on a hamburger bun.
Because this burger fights for its right to party. Westchester Magazine's Wine & Food Festival is back! Westchester Parks Foundation is once again the benefitting charity of both Burger Blast and Grand Tasting Village. Angus Beef, Caramelized Onions, Cheddar Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato on a Toasted Bun. Angus Beef, Sautéed Mushrooms, Swiss Cheese on a Toasted Bun.