Cauliflower Burgers. The first thing that came to my mind was cauliflower. So this cauliflower burgers recipe is not so much a "healthy swap" for a burger and more of something that our type of food peeps truly love to eat. CHIPOTLE MAYO SITUATION: Guys, the chipotle mayo is an important deliciousness factor – don't skip it.
This vegan cauliflower burger with BBQ sauce is the perfect comfort food! It's super crispy and packed with flavor! Serve the cauliflower steaks on burger buns with tomatoes, lettuce, red onion, and vegan mayonnaise. You can cook Cauliflower Burgers using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Burgers
- You need 2 of small cauliflower or one large.
- You need 4 strips of green onion/ chopped.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 2 tbs of flour.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of and 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbs of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 bunch of chopped parsley.
This cauliflower burger is made with roasted cauliflower and lentils, breadcrumbs, tahini, and curry paste. It's topped with a delicious homemade maple tahini sauce for added flavor. The combination of cauliflower and pinto beans, besides making it super nutritious, gives this burger a great consistency. And the cumin, cilantro and chili lime seasoning make it super flavorful.
Cauliflower Burgers instructions
- Steam cauliflower mash and mix with parsley and onions , salt and pepper.
- Add eggs , bread crumbs and 2 tbs of flour mix.
- Add Parmesan cheese.
- Set oven 370 F In a baking sheet , place parchment paper , Make a dough , if is too soft add more flour and give burger shape , place them in baking sheet..
- Bake them about 20 minutes, take them out of oven and turn them over, bake the other side 20 minutes too. Until brownish color. Turn off the oven ..
- They are ready to eat..
To make it even tastier, we added a thick layer of creamy mashed avocado (because, you know, avocado makes everything better) and mixed up spicy. Quinoa – has a ton of healthy benefits and thickens the mixture. Cauliflower – the star of the show. Olive oil – used to roast the cauliflower. Chili powder, cumin, paprika, coriander, garlic powder, salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper – enhances the flavor.