Cauliflower Crust Spinach White Pizza. Cauliflower Crust Spinach White Pizza Print this recipe! Tips for Making a Cauliflower Pizza Crust That Will Not Fall Apart. Use fresh cauliflower, and only use the florets.
Pepperoni, Bacon, Ham, Eggplant, Onions, Fresh Garlic, Sausage, Spinach, Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Sweet Peppers, Hot Peppers, Broccoli, Olives, Extra Cheese, Pineapple When I first tried making a cauliflower pizza crust, I did it entirely in the oven. It was fine but didn't have the chewiness of regular pizza crust. I made this Spinach Artichoke Pizza by crisping the crust on the stovetop first, then placing it in the oven to cook through. You can have Cauliflower Crust Spinach White Pizza using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Crust Spinach White Pizza
- Prepare of Crust.
- You need 1 head of Cauliflower.
- It’s 1 each of Free Range Egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Fine Grain Sea Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s of Topping.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cooked Spinach.
- You need 1/4 cup of Romano Cheese.
- Prepare 1 handful of Sun-Dried Tomatoes chopped or puréed.
This Skinny Garlic Spinach White Pizza has everything you could ever want or enjoy in a pizza, without all the stuff your body doesn't love! But the best part about this pizza!?! A nifty cauliflower crust pizza made with gram flour (also known as chickpea flour) makes this recipe entirely gluten-free. Adam Gray tops his pizza with iron-rich spinach and lean chicken for a healthy pizza topping alternative, but feel free to use vary the ingredients to your taste.
Cauliflower Crust Spinach White Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 450°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper greased with olive oil.
- In a food processor, rice the cauliflower florets. Then microwave for 8 minutes in a safe bowl.
- Place cauliflower in a tea towel and twist it to get as much moisture out as possible, it needs to be dry or you'll get a mushy dough.
- In a mixing bowl, add cauliflower, egg mozzarella, oregano, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Press the mixture onto the baking sheet to shape a pizza or shape 6 smaller personal pizzas and bake for 15 min or until golden brown.
- After pulling it out, let it cool for 5 minutes and the scatter the shredded mozzarella cheese, spinach and Romano. Bake for another 10 minutes.
- In the picture you'll see a pesto spread, you can find this in my recipes and it tastes very good on this pizza.
You can use a normal pizza pan to bake your crust but we've found if you bake the crust on a pizza stone you get an even crispier crust. You can find an affordable pizza stone at most discount stores like TJ Maxx, HomeGoods or Big Lots. Stir Italian cheese blend, parsley, egg, garlic, salt, and pepper into cauliflower until evenly incorporated. Pour mixture onto the prepared baking sheet; press and shape into a pizza crust. Cauliflower Crust Spinach & Feta White Pizza.