Chicken club pizza EASY. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and ranch dressing at medium speed with a mixer until well combined. Place pizza crust on a baking sheet, and spread with cream cheese mixture. Top with avocado slices, tomato and lettuce before serving.
Top with chicken, cheeses and bacon. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the sour cream, milk and dressing mix. Sprinkle lettuce and tomato over pizza; drizzle with dressing. You can have Chicken club pizza EASY using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken club pizza EASY
- You need 1 of pillsbury refrigerated pizza dough.
- You need of For the toppings:.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded chicken.
- It’s 6 of bacon strips cooked and crumbled.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced purple onion.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s of For the sauce:.
- It’s 6 tablespoons of mayo.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of milk.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of sour cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s Dash of salt.
Unroll dough; place in greased pan. Starting at center, press out dough to edges of pan. This Chicken Club Pizza is perfect if you're following a calorie controlled diet, and fits well with any one of the major diet plans such as Weight Watchers. Unbelievably Awesome BBQ Chicken Pizza "I have made this a million times now.
Chicken club pizza EASY instructions
- Heat oven to 400 and grease baking sheet. Spread out pizza dough on a 13×9 pan. Bake 8 minutes. Remove from oven..
- Mix sauce ingredients and spread on to partially baked crust..
- Top with chicken then the cheese then top with bacon, onion and tomato. Return to oven for 6-7 more minutes..
- Place under broiler for 3-4 minutes until cheese is speckled. Sprinkle some dried parsley on top for a garnish..
Use premade crust and Alfredo sauce, or make the whole pizza from scratch! You can use leftover cooked chicken or a rotisserie chicken. Spread pizza crust out onto a greased baking sheet. Ditch the sausage and pepperoni and use chopped, cooked chicken to on tonight's pizza. Using chicken is easy, economical, and you probably already have some on hand.