Chicken Tikka Pizza. Main Ingredients for Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza. This chicken tikka masala pizza recipe calls for a store-bought pizza crust. The ingredient list is a bit long and it does take some time to make this pizza but trust me, you won't find this kind of pizza anywhere else.
For once, this pizza is less about the cheese and more about the simplified chicken tikka flavors. There's a light sprinkling of cheese, thinly sliced red onion and cilantro to pull everything together and the combination is absolutely wonderful. Spoon the tomato sauce in the middle of store-bought pizza dough, then use the back of the spoon to spread it outwards. You can cook Chicken Tikka Pizza using 32 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Tikka Pizza
- Prepare of Pizza Dough.
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dry milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of caster sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of instant yeast.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare of Lukewarm water as required for binding.
- It’s of Pizza sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare of Chicken Tikka.
- It’s 2 of breast pieces chicken boneless (cut into small pieces).
- You need 3 tbsp of Tikka Masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ginger paste.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need of Topping.
- You need 1 of capsicum Julien cut.
- Prepare 1 of tomato Julien cut.
- You need 1 of oinon slices.
- It’s 4 tbsp of mushrooms (slices).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of black olives.
- It’s 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of oregano (for sprinkle).
- Prepare Pinch of chilli flakes (for sprinkle).
The rest of the tomato sauce will be used for the tikka chicken. Grilled Tandoori Chicken, Chicken Tikka, Chicken Satay, Chicken Tikka Masala, Chicken Momos and Chicken Kathi roll are other exciting savoury options. For Chicken Tikka Pizza, I have Pan roasted the chicken pieces like i do for my special Butter chicken. You can bake or grill them too.
Chicken Tikka Pizza step by step
- For Dough : take a bowl add flour, salt, yeast,milk powder, caster sugar and oil mix well..
- Keep adding lukewarm water as required to keep it soft..
- Cover this dough and leave for 2 hours to rise..
- Grease the pizza pan and sprinkle the semolina..
- Roll out on to a surface and line a pizza pan with it and prick it with fork..
- Place this pan for 6 to 7 minutes in a preheated oven..
- Prepare the pizza sauce..
- Oil in a pan add Garlic paste and fry for 2 minutes..
- Add all ingredients and cook for 3 minutes and sauce is ready..
- Use this sauce when it's cold..
- Marinate the chicken with Tikka Masala, ginger garlic paste and lemon juice..
- Leave for 15 minutes and fry until chicken is soft..
- Spread the pizza sauce on dough and sprinkle cheddar cheese..
- Now spread the chicken Tikka pieces on it. Sprinkle onion, capsicum, tomato, mushroom, black olives and cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese..
- Sprinkle the oregano and chilli flakes..
- Place this pan in preheated oven at 180 c for 25 minutes..
- Delicious 😋 Chicken Tikka Pizza is ready..
I have not pre-baked the Pizza Base in this recipe. Combine paprika, garam masala, cumin, cayenne pepper, garlic powder and salt in a small bowl. This chicken tikka masala pizza recipe is a quick one. Using chicken thighs means that you can skip the step of marinating the chicken in the yogurt, and it will still be tender and juicy. Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza- Naan Pizza.