Deep-dish mini pizzas. Find Pizza Pan Deep Dish Now! These mini deep dish pizzas are delicious! We gave them to the kids for dinner, but they'd make a great lunch or an awesome appetizer.
I love that you can be creative with this and change it up as you please. In place of pepperonis, you can add sausage, jalapenos, or ham and pineapple – the possibilities are endless. This recipe is also great for the kids to help out with. You can have Deep-dish mini pizzas using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Deep-dish mini pizzas
- You need 1 can of 14oz.refrigerated pizza crust.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of kraft shredded itilian five cheese with a touch of philadelphia.
- Prepare 1 can of 8 oz.pizza sause.
- You need 12 slice of pepperoni.
- You need 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of dried oregano.
Get deep-dish flavor when you use a muffin tin to make these adorable mini pepperoni and cheese pizzas. Remember when I started hoarding those mini pepperonis? Well, I found yet another great use for them in these awesome mini deep dish pizzas, which comes just in time for football season. Make these mini deep-dish pizzas using homemade or store-bought dough and your favorite toppings.
Deep-dish mini pizzas instructions
- Heat oven to 400° F..
- Unroll pizza dough.Cut into 12(3×2") retangles. Place 1 in each of 12 muffin pan cups sprayed with cooking spray..
- Sprinkle half the shredded cheese into cups; top with pizza sause, remaining cheese and pepperoini. Sprinkle with paemesan cheese oregano..
- Bake 11 to 12 min. Or until crusts are golden brown and cheese is melted. Cool 5 min. Before removing from pan..
Read the full recipe after the video. Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Great Value Mini Pepperoni Pizza starts with a deep dish crust that is topped with rich tomato sauce, sprinkled with mozzarella cheese and loaded with pepperoni made from pork, chicken and beef. These pizzas are perfect for quick and easy meals at home or at the office. Serve with bread sticks, salad and a cup of ranch dressing for dipping.