Dilly Burgers. I added the cheese and omitted the tomato soup adding ketchup in its place. The burger patties for example are quite noticeably larger on the Double Dilly Burger when compared to those on the Galley Boy (both joints' signature burgers). The Double Dilly is my personal favorite and, like the Galley Boy, features a unique BBQ/secret sauce combo that will leave you thinking about how good that burger was even hours later.
Dilly Burger isn't mentioned as much in the newer comics but was mentioned a lot in the old comics. Ellen Wright How to Make Dilly Burgers. Cheddar Jalapeno Chicken Burgers with Guacamole. You can have Dilly Burgers using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dilly Burgers
- Prepare 1-2/3 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced onions.
- Prepare 30 slices of dill pickle chips.
- Prepare 6 tablespoon of Heinz Tomato Ketchup.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- Prepare To taste of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well. I put this on top of tuna burgers tonight, I can't wait to try it with hamburgers! My family loves dill pickles and steak sauce on their burgers, so I thought I'd try this.
Dilly Burgers instructions
- Preheat oven 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add garlic, salt, and pepper to the beef and mix. Form 12 thin patties with the ground beef..
- On six of the patties add evenly the onion and pickles.
- Add the other six patties to the top of the patties with onions and pickles. Sealing the edges..
- Put into a baking pan..
- Add the Worcestershire sauce to top of each patty..
- Add the cheese on top then the Ketchup..
- Bake in oven for 40-45 minutes.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Dilly's is a casual place right on the Delaware with ample outdoor seating. The ice cream is so good, with lots of options to choose from and healthy servings ;). On this last visit, we also ordered lunch. We got the Dilly's cheeseburger, chicken and chips, and a side of onion rings. The burger was a little bit small but delicious.