Hamburger and Hotdogs, but not the way you think. Here is how you cook that. Ingredients of Hamburger and Hotdogs, but not the way you think. Great recipe for Hamburger and Hotdogs, but not the way you think. " Hey whats for supper"? "We are having hamburger and hotdogs"!
Slice them from the top, not the side, cutting them about ¾ of the way down, like a lobster roll. Brush the bottom and sides with a little butter and toast them on the grill or in a cast-iron pan. "Since hot dogs are usually wrapped in a casing, not as much fat gets cooked out of them. The fat usually stays sealed inside." Hamburgers are typically easier to eat in a healthy way, too—you can eat with them with a knife and fork, and skip out on the bun. You can have Hamburger and Hotdogs, but not the way you think using 28 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hamburger and Hotdogs, but not the way you think
- You need of ————hotdogs—————.
- You need 1 pound of your favorite hotdogs, I used beef.
- Prepare of ——-hamburgers———–.
- It’s 2-2/3 pounds of ground meat, I used ground sirloin.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of dehydrated onions.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of ———coating—————.
- Prepare 1 cup of self rising flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need of ———oil—————–.
- You need as needed of vegetable oil to fry with.
- It’s of —–creamy cheese sauce———–.
- Prepare 3-1/2 cup of shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 2-1/2 tablespoons of cornstarch.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of —–avocado sauce——–.
- Prepare 2 of avocados.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of dill weed.
If you like bacon-topped burgers but want to branch out a little bit, try grilling sweet Chinese sausage and then slicing it super thin as a burger topper. It's not you, it's the grill. At most cookouts, the burgers and hot dogs are thrown over a blazing fire side by side. That's a surefire way to get burgers black outside and uncomfortably red inside and shriveled hot dogs as dry as jerky.
Hamburger and Hotdogs, but not the way you think step by step
- Heat the oil in pan.
- Mix the ground meat, onions, garlic, salt and pepper set aside. Mix the flour, seasoned salt, and pepper set aside.
- Wrap the meat mixture around the hotdogs..
- Coat each one of the hamburger and hotdogs, with the flour mixture..
- And fry.
- Serve with your favorite condiments, hope you enjoy!.
- To make the cheese sauce mix 1/4 cup of milk, and cornstarch together.
- Heat milk but not to boiling. Add the shredded cheese, salt, and garlic, then stir till melted. Do not let the liquid get to hot it will break and become grainy instead of creamy. Add the cornstarch solution stirring constantly it will thicken to a creamy solution..
- To make the avocado sauce, scoop out the avocados, mix with lemon juice. Add the sour cream, salt, dill weed, and paprika. Mix well..
Hot dogs are a classic American dish, often served at backyard cookouts or baseball games — but these dogs can't can't stand alone. Whether you're entertaining a group, or making a fast weeknight meal, the perfect side dish will complete your hot dog dinner. MORE+ LESS-We never run out of ways to make food fun. Pillsbury; Betty Crocker; Box Tops for Education. If you think putting them in the fridge is the way to go, you're totally wrong.