Hamburger Steaks. A Freezer Full of Omaha Steaks Means Peace of Mind for Your Family. Perfectly Seasoned And Ready For The Grill. An easy-to-make classic featuring tasty hamburger 'steaks' smothered in gravy and onions.
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Hamburger Steak with Onions and Gravy. Complete, step-by-step, photo illustrated recipe for making Hamburger Steak with Onions and Gravy. You can have Hamburger Steaks using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hamburger Steaks
- Prepare of hamburger steaks:.
- You need 2 lbs of hamburger.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 3/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 6 slices of bacon, cooked & crumbled.
- You need 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 Tbsp. of dried parsley.
- It’s to taste of salt & pepper.
- It’s of for frying:.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s of for topping:.
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 2 cups of fresh mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of worcestershire sauce.
See just how easy this is to make at home. You'll find the printable recipe at the bottom of the instructions. It's an old favorite, southern style, comfort food. Add onions to pan and Saute.
Hamburger Steaks instructions
- In a large bowl, combine the hamburger with the eggs, bread crumbs, bacon, onion and seasonings. Form into 8 patties..
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Coat patties in flour on both sides and place into hot grease..
- Cook about 4 minutes per side, or until thoroughly cooked. Place onto paper towel lined dish until ready to serve..
- Cook the sliced onion and mushroom in remaining grease until tender. As the last step, stir in the worcestershire sauce and heat through..
- I served mine with some mashed potatoes and white gravy. Enjoy!.
Remove patties and onions from pan. Put the pan back on the heat and add the sliced onions. The smart cooking sidekick that learns what you like and customizes the experience to your personal tastes, nutritional needs, skill level, and more. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Remove steaks to a plate and set aside (do not worry if they are cooked through, they will finish cooking in the gravy).