Homemade Pizza Sauce. Homemade Pizza Sauce with Olive Oil "Much better than store bought! The olive oil really adds a nice flavor."- France C. Blaine Pizza Sauce "A great classic.
Bring sauce to a simmer and season with salt, sugar, and black pepper. Stir baking soda into pizza sauce, mixing until thoroughly combined. Ingredients for Homemade Pizza Sauce: Start with your favorite crushed tomatoes. You can have Homemade Pizza Sauce using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Pizza Sauce
- You need of (1) 15oz Can Tomato Sauce.
- You need of (1) Tsp Marjoram.
- Prepare of (1) Tsp Sugar.
- It’s of (1 1/2) Tsp Oregano.
- You need of (1) Tsp Basil Leaves.
- Prepare of (1/2) Tsp Black Pepper.
- You need of (1/2) Tsp Crushed Red Pepper.
Simple flavorings are all you need: garlic, extra virgin olive oil, fine sea salt, and dried oregano. DIRECTIONS In lg skillet, saute onion and garlic in oil until tender. Add a tablespoon or so of olive oil into a hot pan over medium-high heat. Throw in the garlic and chopped onions and give them a stir.
Homemade Pizza Sauce step by step
- Mix all ingredients well in a bowl..
- Let sit covered overnight in the refrigerator..
How to make a homemade pizza sauce recipe that's sure to make pizzas taste so much better! This sauce is quick and easy to make, freezes well, and has zero mystery ingredients. Say hello to a nice and thick homemade pizza sauce. I so wish you could smell this sauce through the screen right now. To make this homemade pizza sauce from scratch you literally crack open two cans, add some seasonings, stir and you're set to go.