spaghetti crust pie. Taste Delicious, Italian-Inspired Pasta Recipes From Classico. Line a pie pan with spaghetti, margarine, eggs and Parmesan, top with creamy cottage cheese, then pour on a savory beef and tomato sauce flavored with onions, garlic and green pepper. Mozzarella baked on top makes a scrumptious crust.
Add spaghetti and cook until al dente. Drain and briefly rinse with cold water. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs and stir in ¼ cup Parmesan cheese. You can cook spaghetti crust pie using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of spaghetti crust pie
- You need 3 cup of angel hair pasta.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of parmasean cheese.
- You need 1 lb of hamburger.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1/4 cup of onion.
- Prepare 1 can of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 2 cup of shreadded cheese (pizza blend, motz. ceese).
Add spaghetti and toss to coat the noodles. Transfer the spaghetti to the prepared pie dish and arrange the noodles on the bottom and up the side of the dish to form a crust. Spaghetti pie is the perfect dish for a kid friendly weeknight dinner or to serve to a group of hungry guests. This spaghetti pie recipe pulls together all of the best aspects of a comforting Italian classic – pasta – cheese, a zesty meat sauce, and more cheese!
spaghetti crust pie step by step
- preheat oven to 350, spray 2 pie pans..
- boil pasta,oil, & salt till pasta is soft. Drain pasta. Mix eggs & parmasean cheese, & hot pasta..
- put crust mixture in pie pans. Set aside..
- Scramble hamburger, garlic, pepper, onion, parsly, & oregano..
- Pour in hamburger mixture tomatoes, & sauce..
- Put hamburger & sauce mixture on top of spaghetti crust..
- Top with cheese, & bake..
Add eggs, Parmesan cheese, and butter. While the spaghetti pie crust chills, you'll cook up a delicious mix of ground beef and Italian sausage, plus onions and bell pepper. Next, stir in some diced tomatoes, tomato paste, and seasonings to create a flavorful and hearty filling. Then, you'll fill your spaghetti pie crust — first with a layer of cottage cheese, then the meat. Press spaghetti mixture onto bottom and up sides of pie plate, forming a crust.