Steak pizza. Pizza crust is topped with American cheese, sirloin, mushrooms, bell pepper, and onion in this easy Philly cheese steak pizza recipe. The hot pizza warmed the steak without ruining the beautiful medium-rare redness, and angels sang in the heavens. At the end, I drizzled the whole thing with some good steak sauce…and, well, it was too good for words.
In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Meanwhile, place pizza crust on an ungreased baking sheet; spread with garlic-herb cheese. After the toppings are added, a steak pizza needs only a brief time in a hot oven for the cheese to melt; any longer, and the steak will be overdone. You can have Steak pizza using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steak pizza
- You need 1 of beef top sirloin steak (3/4 inch thick and 1 pound).
- You need of Steak seasoning.
- Prepare of Onion salt.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Oil and butter for frying the steak.
- It’s 5-6 tablespoons of Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cups of shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of worcestershire.
This cheese steak pizza has so much goodness all loaded onto my homemade pizza crust. It's beefy and cheesy but also has something for my veggie lovers — onions, peppers, mushrooms. It'll satisfy the whole family all in one go. Italian Cheese Steak Pizza is a delicious mash up of two easy dinner recipes: pizza and cheesesteak.
Steak pizza instructions
- In a medium sized sauce pan over medium high heat, add steak strips.Add in worcestershire sauce and season with salt and pepper to taste. Place a store or homemade pizza crust on a pizza pan with a little flour dusted on the pan..
- Continue to saute the steak til it is well done and tender..
- Spread the alfredo sauce on the pizza crust and place the steak on top of the alfredo sauce..
- Add cheese. Put a 2nd layer of meat and cheese..
- Bake at 425 for 45 minutes or til crust is baked through..
This easy pizza recipe has steak, green peppers, onions, and lots of cheese on top! Spread pizza sauce over crust and dot with cream cheese. Top with pepper mixture, beef, pepper rings and remaining provolone cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and oregano. Whether you're a native Philadelphian or still waiting to visit the City of Brotherly Love, "youse" can enjoy an elevated form of the classic Philly cheesesteak in this original tribute to the king of hot sandwiches, the Papa John's Philly Cheesesteak pizza.