Taco Nacho Pizza Jack-O-Lanterns. Mix ground beef mixture, beans and salsa together. Toss chips with enchilada sauce and spoon evenly over hamburger mixture. Remove from oven and garnish as desired to resemble Jack-O-Lanterns.
We loved the meat and bean mixture; tasted fantastic along with the toppings we used for the faces. They're easy and fun to make, what more could you wish for with a Halloween recipe?"-anniesnomsblog Taco Sheet Pan Nachos Quick and Easy Sheet Pan Nachos. These sheet pan nachos are fabulous when served with a side of my fantastic homemade guacamole, some salsa and a bowl of sour cream. You can cook Taco Nacho Pizza Jack-O-Lanterns using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Nacho Pizza Jack-O-Lanterns
- It’s 12 of Rhodes Texas Rolls or 24 Rhodes Dinner Rolls,thawed and risen..
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- You need 16 oz of can refried beans.
- It’s 1 2/3 cup of mild salsa.
- You need 3 cup of taco flavored tortilla chips.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of mild enchilada sauce.
- It’s 2 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 of suggested garnishes, pepperoni,olives,red & green peppers and cheese slices.
These are not only a snack, these are the perfect dinner. You have your protein, vegetables and of course cheese which is its own food group in our house. The taco that buys its mother a house, wins the Nobel Prize and breaks the speed record for a solo flight around the world, spreading the news of its deliciously cheesy, beefy, Nacho Crunch-y bite. View the online menu of Taco Bell and other restaurants in Clifton, Colorado.
Taco Nacho Pizza Jack-O-Lanterns step by step
- present oven to 350.
- flatten 1 Texas roll or 2 dinner rolls combined into a circle. repeat w/ remaining rolls..
- place on large sprayed baking sheets..
- cook ground beef w/ Taco seasoning according to directions in packet..
- mix ground beef mixture, beans, and salsa together..
- divide evenly between dough circles..
- toss chips w/ enchilada sauce and spoon evenly over hamburger mixture..
- top w/ cheese and bake at 350 for 20-25 min or until edges are lightly browned..
- remove from oven and garnish as desired to resemble jack-o-lanterns..
Please check with the restaurant directly. Tacos, burritos, and nachos, oh my! Taco Bell is known for having tasty Tex-Mex inspired food and now you can make your own versions at home. This nacho pizza is exactly what it sounds like – all the toppings you'd get on a plate of nachos on a thin pizza crust! Taco Nazo® first began as a humble lunch truck.