Tex's Authentic McDonalds Big Mac™ Burger Sauce 🍔🍶. The Ultimate Mcdonald's Burger Recipe Complete With Secret Sauce. This recipe from Baking Beauty has the longest ingredients list (but perhaps the most authentic taste), and also includes ingredients and directions for the whole Big Mac, from beef patty to sesame seed bun. Great recipe for Tex's Authentic McDonalds Big Mac™ Burger Sauce 🍔🍶.
Describing how they make their iconic burger, McDonald's said it's made up of 'two beef patties, the bun, Big Mac sauce, dill pickles, onions, shredded iceberg lettuce'. If you've ever been to McDonald's, you have tried a McDonald's Big Mac. Now you can create your own homemade Big Mac recipe! You can have Tex's Authentic McDonalds Big Mac™ Burger Sauce 🍔🍶 using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tex's Authentic McDonalds Big Mac™ Burger Sauce 🍔🍶
- It’s 1/4 cup of salad dressing such as Miracle Whip® (I use salad cream with a pinch each of paprika and garlic powder).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of French dressing.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of dill pickle relish (French's relish New York deli pickle is available in the UK).
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of sweet pickle (I use ploughman's pickle).
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried minced onion (I usually use 2 tsp of fresh though).
- It’s 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- You need 1/8 tsp of salt.
The Big Mac ingredients include two hamburger patties, American cheese, "special sauce" (a variant of Thousand Island dressing), iceberg lettuce, pickles, and onions, served in a three-part sesame seed bun. Consisting of two beef patties, lettuce, American cheese, pickles, chopped onions, and of course, the "secret" Big Mac sauce. McDonald's isn't always keen to share what goes into its food. Especially when it comes to its sauces.
Tex's Authentic McDonalds Big Mac™ Burger Sauce 🍔🍶 step by step
- Mix all ingredients and cook for 25 seconds on full power in a microwave. I know they didn't have microwaves back in the '60s, but trust me, if you're only making a small amount this is the best way to heat it.
- Blend if you want a smooth sauce, and refrigerate for an hour before serving. Makes 1 cup, or enough for about 8 burgers.
In the past, there's been plenty of speculation over one recipe in particular: the Big Mac. Recently, McDonald's made its famous Special Sauce available for purchase by the bottle. But before you get your hopes up Big Mac fans, there's a catch: The bottles were only sold in Australia, and. Big Mac Sauce is not Thousand Island dressing. Thousand Island dressing requires tomatoes, which isn't actually an ingredient in authentic Big Mac Sauce.