Turkey Booya Burgers. Turkey Booya Burgers LiCarrie B NyVelazquez Thomas. Onion lovers Turkey burger. butterball ground turkey, water, onion soup mix, white onion, garlic powder, black pepper, onion powder, chopped parsley Tyler Cook. Cheese Burger 🔥 Turkey Burger 🔥 Crispy chicken sandwich 🔥 Grilled chicken sandwich 🔥 Blackbean veggie Burger.
Stop looking and start eating the best burgers in Birmingham at MOOYAH on Colonnade Pkwy. Try one of our never-frozen Certified Angus Beef® burgers, all natural turkey burgers, or black bean veggie burgers with a non-GMO fresh-baked potato or multigrain bun, or cut the carbs and make it an Iceburger. Find the closest MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes near you, view the menu, order online, join the rewards app and own a franchise! 🔥 Booyah! You can cook Turkey Booya Burgers using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey Booya Burgers
- It’s 2 lb of Ground turkey.
- You need 1 large of Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 large of Green pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sea Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Smoked Paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Chili pepper flakes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Curry powder.
- It’s 3 of Stalks green onion , inch slices.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Onion powder.
- You need 3 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare of Olive oil to cook burgers in skillet just enough to coat skillet.
- It’s 1 pinch of Black pepper.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Sweet chili sauce.
Cheese Burger 🔥 Turkey Burger 🔥 Crispy chicken sandwich 🔥 Grilled chicken sandwich 🔥 Blackbean Burger. Build Your Own All Natural Turkey Burger. All Natural Lean Jennie-O® Turkey with your choice of artisan buns, toppings and sauces Build Your Own Vegan Burger. Vegan Patty with your choice of artisan buns, toppings and sauces Build Your Own All-Beef Hot Dog.
Turkey Booya Burgers step by step
- Add all ingredients except for olive oil and sweet chili sauce in a Bowl and mix together. Set aside.In a large bowl use a fork to mash ground turkey. Once you get all the crinkles out. Begin to pour all dry ingredients in along with green peppers and all onions.Show some love, work all the seasonings in. Then begin to form your patties.Prepare your skillet 2 caps or as much to coat bottom of pan of EVOO. Then place your patties in as soon as the pan is hot. Do not over crowd. Cook till done. On each side till nice and brown. Then once you are done cooking ,pour 3 tablespoon of sweet chili sauce in pan stir with remainder of drippings until hot then pour over burgers and there you have it, BOOYA BURGERS! Enjoy!.
All-Beef Hot Dog on a baked-fresh Potato Bun with your choice of toppings and sauces. Greek Burger // Live Laugh Rowe. Put a Greek twist on your traditional turkey burger with this recipe A flavorful turkey patty is topped with a homemade kalamata olive spread, tzatziki sauce and feta cheese. BBQ Turkey and Greek Yogurt Slaw Burgers // Cafe Delites. Forget about serving coleslaw on the side – why not put it on your burger?