Vegan Soy Meat Herb Hamburger. Great recipe for Vegan Soy Meat Herb Hamburger. I've recently been trying out vegan recipes. While I was picking herbs, I started wondering how I could use them to make a hamburger steak.
It is easy to prepare, high in protein, and free of grains, gluten, soy and nuts. Thomas King, CEO of Food Frontier, the think tank behind the study, said that the government and brands must work together to achieve this. Mouth watering vegan meatless meatballs; Stuffed into bell peppers oozing with a creamy vegan cheese sauce under the grill; This meaty but meatless vegan ground beef even works wonders as a quick snack on toast for lunch or breakfast. You can have Vegan Soy Meat Herb Hamburger using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Soy Meat Herb Hamburger
- It’s 100 grams of Soy meat (minced).
- Prepare 1 small of onion Onions (minced).
- It’s 70 grams of Panko (egg-free).
- You need 3 tbsp of Ketchup.
- It’s 1 tsp of Herbed salt (or normal salt).
- You need 1 of Allspice.
- It’s 1 dash of Pepper.
- You need 1 dash of Nutmeg.
- It’s 1 dash of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of Vegetables to serve on the side.
- You need 1 of Hamburger steak sauce of your choice.
While a few ingredients here are optional but strongly recommended, there are a few you cannot do with out. Vegan burgers can be tricky to make at home if you don't have the right recipe. Whether you're grilling, having a barbecue, craving junk food or whipping up a quick dinner for the family, these vegan burger recipes are sure to inspire you. Neat Foods Breakfast Mix is a gluten-free, soy-free, and non-GMO meat alternative that is made with pecans, chickpeas, whole grain oats, organic maple sugar, garlic, sea salt, and spices.
Vegan Soy Meat Herb Hamburger instructions
- These are the ingredients. I used herb salt to get rid of the smell of the soy. Boil the soy meat for about 5 minutes and then drain..
- Mince the onion and sauté in olive oil. There's no need to let cool! You could add minced carrot or cabbage to bulk it up..
- Knead together the hamburger ingredients, the sautéed onion, and the panko until sticky..
- Coat your hands with a little bit of olive oil and round off the steaks into easy-to-eat portions. Brown both sides in olive oil..
- Here's the decisive moment! Lastly, pour in a little bit of water and steam-fry to create a fluffy and plump hamburger steak..
- Serve with whatever sauce you prefer. If you like spicy hamburger steaks, use extra pepper and allspice..
Tempeh and TVP are excellent choices to mimic the texture of ground beef for burgers, meat loaves or Shepherd's pies. If you want more flavor, blend fresh cilantro, lemon zest, powdered garlic, and powdered onion into the mix. Grill red onions to add on top of the patty and assemble your burgers in hamburger buns layering iceberg lettuce, mustard, vegan cheese, tomatoes, and pickles. Our burgers are a good source of plant-based protein, and are free of gluten, wheat, soy, corn, oats, dairy, eggs, tree nuts, and peanuts. This amazing vegan burger recipe is easy to make with simple basic ingredients and the best veggie bean patty, that's gluten-free, soy-free, and grillable!